7.16.2009

for you.

Dear xxxxxxx,

I’ve been thinking a lot about you lately. You should know I consider you a great and wondrous friend of mine. You are the best to sit and talk with over our favorite- coffee! We can talk about nothing and everything, but in the end it is great, happy, and I feel honest and true. I want you to know; even when it’s not always so clear; I want the world for you. A world you can feel happy and free in- create in, love in, be nurtured in- one you can wake up every morning and be wildly excited to explore. Find your ‘it’ thing- the think which gets you going, makes you want to jump for joy, to celebrate- throw your whole self into its breeze; allow yourself to be swept off your feet. I want you to learn to put yourself first- and not feel selfish about it; not even for a second- because, let’s face it, it’s all about you- and if it’s not- it’s not really true! Mold yourself into the person you want to be- the person you want another amazing human being to fall in love with- the person you want someone to look up to and be proud of. In molding yourself, be the person YOU want to be, not what you think the world wants you to be. Find YOU. Along the way I’ll give you a push if you need it. I’m here to talk, listen, tell it to you straight, put you back on track, and be a helping hand. This life isn’t meant to be explored alone. I’m here – for anything- for always.