5.23.2011

not likely.

that two-post days will be the norm, but here's to starting strong out the gates again. :)

have you ever had one of those days where you are just happy? for no reason at all you feel like crying tears of sheer happiness? i'm having one of those days. it may be in part to getting some SERIOUSLY awesome music love from a dear friend of mine... take a listen to this one.



this video makes me feel alive. and summery.

i made some time for me today, to do one of my favorite things. i laid in the sun for an hour. it was awesome, and while i did it i dreamed of being on the beach (my ultimate dream home) and thought about sipping a frozen drink with a cute little umbrella in it served by a really tan, sexy man with huge muscles *a girl can dream.... yes?!*

now i'm typing while chris sits in the living room talking to someone on the phone giggling away. he makes me so happy.

what are the things in your life that make you happy?


*photo source here