4.14.2010

musical madness.

it's turning out to be a musical kind of day. likely because i'm trying to chill the nerves before my 12:30 CST phone interview for the job i'd LOVE to have. music always knows just how to calm my nerves. that and the adorable text messages i keep getting from my sweeter-than-sugar hubs about how i'm bound to get the job because i'm so amazing. i love that man! he makes me smiley and happy and my soul yells, "huzzah!" every time i think about him! yay. 

so, miss elsie flannigan over at a beautiful mess posted a cute little plug for her uber-talented boyfriend who has just headed out on tour, so i clicked the link and fell instantly in love with his voice! i wanted to share the love and give a little shout-out to jeremy larson for helping me out with my anxiety this morning (unbeknownst to him, of course. ha!) but anywho, you should check it out, listen for a sec, and fall. hard. go.

happy music day!

ps... here's a little taste...

Piano Clip from Jeremy Larson on Vimeo.