4.14.2010

starbucks love

starbucks posted his video this morning in an attempt to get people to bring in a reusable cup tomorrow (thursday 15 april) and get a free cup of coffee... the song is done by "the drums" and i'm LOVING it.... i'm definitely heading there first thing in the morning because i'm driving down to austin to pick up my mama so she can head out on her quilting road trip with the gals. 



how neat is that video... the little girl and her mom got me... will you be there? we could have a virtually wonderful coffee date! yay!

happy coffee sipping!

2 comments:

  1. My question is, how many cups did they use just FILMING that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this commercial, thank you. I don't drink coffee but for those that do I'm sure a free cup of Starbucks is fabulous! My news station made todays free cup out to be a tax day incentive. Amazing the different was to advertise one thing! Happy free coffee day! Have a safe trip to Austin!

    ReplyDelete

comment to join the conversation! i {heart} hearing from you!